Who What Wear named (silk/satin) bomber jackets one of the hottest new trends of the season and I for one am gettin’ with the program. I myself have always been more of a leather jacket kind of girl but having an excuse to wear new fabrics like satin, or in this case NEOPRENE, is a step outside the box I’m willing to take. Bomber jackets are everywhere right now and they’re coming out in so many fun styles with a wide variety of patterns and colors. Cobalt blue can be quite the statement but when it comes to bomber jackets, the brighter, the more interesting – the better.
This particular number I found is made by one of my favorite LA based designers, Tadashi Shoji. Tadashi is of course known for his incredible evening gowns, but his more more casual separate pieces (like this bomber jacket) are not to be missed!
Bomber Jacket: Tadashi Shoji // Fuji Neoprene Jacket ($248)
Jeans: MOTHER // similar pair ($205)
Shoes: Zara // similar pair ($69)
Photos : Tommy Garcia Photographer
1. ASOS // New Look Bomber Jacket ($60)
2. UNIF X UO // Satin Bomber Jacket ($149)
3. Missguided // Bomber Jacket ($84)
4. Opening Ceremony // ‘Yokai’ Embroidered Bomber Jacket ($525)
5. Tadashi Shoji // Toki Jacket ($328)
6. Alice + Olivia // ‘Felisa’ Embellished Silk Bomber Jacket ($698)