If there is one Fall/Winter season staple I haven’t seen fall out of fashion within the past 5+ years, it’s the beloved “camel coat”. And I swear I’ve been searching for the perfect damn camel coat for about 5 years now. It has to be the right color, the right length, has to have the right lapel, the right shape, the right amount of buttons – whew! I have never felt more like Goldie Locks over something so ridiculous in my whole life! So alas, instead of finding the absolute perfect camel colored coat – which to my very disappointing discovery usually costs around $1k+ – I’ve started collecting more affordable “almost perfect camel colored coats” instead.
I have had so many girlfriends run into the same issue with finding the right camel coat, so I did some digging and found 6 really great camel colored coats that are perfect for this season, and all happen to be under $200. Well, except for one because it’s just too good to leave out! Between light weight / heavy weight / light colored / darker colored / shorter / longer options, I am sure we can find you your “almost perfect camel coat” too!
// DETAILS //
1. Shades of Grey – Oversized Two Button Overcoat in Honey – $169
2. Aritzia – Cristobal Coat in Constant Camel – $325 (comes in tons of other colors, all on sale)
3. Zara – Masculine Coat in Camel – $189
4. NastyGal – Sonya Maxi Trench Coat – $178
5. Forever21 – Double-Breasted Wool Blend Coat – $59.90
6. Somedays Lovin (REVOLVE) – Take Me In Trench – $139