It’s a fair assessment at this point to note that I really enjoy wearing the color red. From shoes, bags, clothes, and to lips especially, red is definitely my spirit color – in all of the shades, please and thank you. Red is no doubt typically a bold choice, but because there are so many shades of red for wearing, thus I am of the belief that red actually looks great on everyone – and garners the most compliments might I note!
During the chillier months, I am always drawn to those deep “blue” reds, and in the more warmer months I am always drawn to the more “orange” reds. And a simple no-brainer way to make a statement is with – you guessed it – a red dress. You can be in head turner ensemble and still be comfortable (and comfortably not broke because of it at that), and because of my constant hunt to add gems to my red dress collection, here are a few of my favorites out there right now (all under $250!)
Spice it up this summer girl, get your little señorita red dress on! Don’t just use the emoji, BE the emoji. You deserve it.
SUMMER RED DRESS ROUNDUP
1. Zara – Halter Top Dress – $69.90
2. Reformation – Pearl Dress – $248
3. Reformation – Emmie Dress – $218
4. L’Academie (REVOLVE) – The Joyce Mini Dress – $228
5. Karina Grimaldi (REVOLVE) – Valen Maxi Dress – $230 (on sale!)
6. Zara – Satin Lingerie Style Dress – $39.90
7. Reformation – Oboe Dress – $218
8. Faithfull the Label (REVOLVE) – Genevive Dress – $149
9. Reformation – Vivette Dress – $98
10. Anthropologie – Tulum Maxi Dress – $163
11. ZARA – Floral Print Dress – $49.90
12. Realisation Par – The Juliet Dress – $225 (everything on the site is 25% off right now though with code ‘DAYDREAM’ – and this is arguably my favorite red dress I own… so there’s that)
Dress: Zara – out of season but the first dress I shared is basically the Spring/Summer version of this one! And I think it’s cuter I might ALSO buy it. HA!
Grand Central Market!